Temple Beth Shalom is an independent reform Jewish congregation that serves Hickory, NC and the Unifour area. We welcome members of all ages and family configurations and we look to our members to enrich our Jewish life through their voluntary efforts. Visitors of all faiths are welcome to join us in fellowship.
The Hickory Jewish community began over one hundred years ago. Temple Beth Shalom consists of 60 families living within forty miles of Hickory. We are served by a permanent, part-time rabbi and we meet regularly throughout the year.
Check newsletter and events for calendar of services and/or Sunday school.
Come visit us! We are excited to meet you!
We are located at
4360 N. Center St., Hickory, NC
Map reference is ~ 0.1 mile northward of our location.
|September 2014: Ron and Sue Cohn and Sam Shames Host
• 14th at 10:30am Sunday School
• 24that 7:30pm Rosh Hashana Services
• 25th at 10am Rosh Hashana Services
October 2014: Ron and Marion Dubow Host
• 3rd at 7:30pm Yom Kippur Kol Nidre
• 4th at 10am Yom Kippur Morning Temple Services and 5:00pm Breakfast
• 5th at 10:30am Sunday School
• 8th at 7:00pm Erev Sukkot hosted by Marsue and Stephen Davidson
• 17th at 7pm TOT SHABBAT
• 17th at 7:30pm Evening Services hosted by Lynn Gentry and Tiffany Hull
• 18th at 10am Morning Services
• 19th at 10:30am Sunday School
• October - Diary of Anne Frank – The Green Room